Experts in Decorative Concrete Supplies, since 2010, Berkley Specialties has become the choice of many decorative concrete professionals through a focus on products, service, and training. From colored and stamped concrete, concrete overlays, high performance floor coatings, concrete sealers, repair products, concrete finishing tools and concrete countertop products, we offer a wide array of products and a large inventory to help you provide the best service to your customers. Along with our extensive product line, we also provide training with top manufacturers. Berkley has the products — and knowledge — to help you create quality projects.
VA Warehouse Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 am to 4:30pm
Friday – Sunday: CLOSED
Directions to VA Warehouse:
FROM INTERSTATE 81 TRAVELING SOUTH-BOUND @ DUBLIN EXIT
- From Interstate 81, take Exit 98, Route 100 North, go two miles.
- Turn left just past Hardees on U.S. Route 11 South, toward Pulaski.
- Go through stoplight at Cougar Trail and continue on Rt 11 for ½ mile.
- Turn right on Thornspring Road at Cougar Express convenience store. Go two miles.
- Turn left on Thornspring Church Road (just past big barn on left).
- Go ½ mile past church.
- Turn left on asphalt driveway at 5540. Turn left on gravel drive at top of hill.
- U.S. Route 11 North
- Turn left on Alum Spring Road, at Hayden Electric. Go three miles.
- Turn right on Thornspring Church Road. The road looks like a Y at this intersection.
- Go ½ mile. Turn right at 5540 onto asphalt driveway. Turn left on gravel drive at top of hill.
FROM I-81 TRAVELING NORTH-BOUND @ PULASKI EXIT
- From I-81 North, take Exit 94-B, Route 99 to Pulaski. Go three miles.
- Turn right on Bob White Blvd at first stoplight. Go ½ mile.
- Turn left at first stoplight on Memorial Drive. Go 1 mile.
- Turn right on U.S. Route 11 North at stoplight. Go 1 ½ miles.
- Turn left on Morehead Lane at stoplight. Go 1 mile.
- Turn right on Alum Spring Road at stopsign. Go 1 mile.
- Turn right on Thornspring Church Road (looks like a Y). Go ½ mile.
- Turn right on asphalt drive at 5540. Turn left on gravel drive at top of hill.